Redeploy your repository⌁
As of 0.12, Nightscout no longer readily supports the free Azure platform. It is recommended that you create a new site with Heroku.
Multiple Heroku apps and accounts linked to one Github
If you delete and redeploy you might need to connect again
cgm-remote-monitor. Automatic deploy might not be maintained after a redeploy.
If you prefer to follow a video
Use this one.
These instructions apply to DIY setup only. There are Nightscout as a service options which provides updates and setup included as part of the service. See Nightscout as a service, for more details.
Step 1. Cleanup Github⌁
- Click here to log in at GitHub: https://github.com/login.
- Enter your username or email and your password. Click
- Select your own
Scroll down to
Danger zone and click
Delete this repository
Copy and paste your full repository name to confirm then click
Click this link to go to the official repository: https://github.com/nightscout/cgm-remote-monitor
- Wait for completion then leave GitHub open.
Step 2: Deploy in Heroku⌁
- Log in Heroku https://id.heroku.com/login
- Select your app (hidden in yellow)
- Click on
- Verify Heroku is connected to GitHub, if not, click
Connect to GitHub
- If Heroku is not connected to GitHub, scroll down and click
Connect to GitHub, if a popup window opens and requires authorization, click
- If you have trouble connecting your app, click
Disconnectand reconnect it as shown above
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, select the
masterbranch and click
- Build will start and information will scroll in the log window. Do not leave the page, do not interfere and wait for completion. It might take more than 10 minutes. Interrupting the process will lead to a broken site and you'll need to restart deployment.
- Wait until the deploy process completes and click
View(if nothing happens click
Manage Appthen upper right
- Your site will open and should be at the latest version.
- Check your profile time zone is correct.
- You're done!