Updating the Heroku stack⌁
It is good practice to maintain your Heroku stack up to date. Either when you receive an email from Heroku or when you update your Nightscout site (which is also a good habit).
- Log in Heroku https://id.heroku.com/login
- Select your app
- If present select
- Now you need to deploy to upgrade the stack
- Click on
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, select the
masterbranch and click
Note: if you can't select the
master branch or
Deploy Branch doesn't do anything update your Nightscout site.
- Build will start and information will scroll in the log window. Do not leave the page, do not interfere and wait for completion. It might take more than 10 minutes. Interrupting the process will lead to a broken site and you'll need to restart deployment.
- Wait until the deploy process completes and click
View(if nothing happens click
Manage Appthen upper right
You have upgraded your Heroku stack.